Tech lovers can now sync their favorite Chevrolet models with their Apple Watches. Currently, over a million Chevrolet owners use the myChevrolet app for Android or iPhone. Now, the automotive brand has now launched a version that is compatible with the Apple Watch.
Paul Edwards, Chevrolet US Vice President of Marketing, described, “The use of the myChevrolet app by our owners continues to grow across the entire vehicle lineup, so expanding its availability to Apple Watch was a natural next step and allows us to offer another easy way to manage key vehicle functions remotely. Whether you want to cool down your Malibu on a hot summer day or locate it after attending a crowded baseball game, Chevrolet owners can now make that choice from their iPhone or Apple Watch.”
Shop for smart Chevrolets today at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte, Kernersville, and Huntersville today. Already a Chevrolet owner? Download the new myChevrolet app for Apple Watch from the app store.
Chevrolet has worked hard at improving the way parents can avoid situations where summer moments become tragic incidents. School is out as well as the kids; it is important to keep a close eye on the roads! Studies show that, on average, there are 210 fatalities and 15,000 injuries a year caused by backover crashes.
“The majority of backover incidents are caused by the driver not being able to see their immediate surroundings,” says Rondell Burge, researcher of driver behavior, Chevrolet. “When you hear about backover or frontover incidents involving parents or grandparents and their little ones, your heart sinks. It’s personal and at Chevy we want to help drivers see as much of their environment as possible to help them avoid the unthinkable. That’s where Surround Vision can help.”
The technology uses four cameras: the standard Rear Vision Camera, a forward-looking camera in the front grille and two side-looking cameras under each side mirror. When drivers shift into reverse, the bird’s-eye view is displayed on the center stack instrument panel, alongside an image from the forward- or rear-looking camera, providing the driver with multiple views of the immediate area.
It is important to remember to stay safe and not use safety features as a substitute for checking all surroundings. Drive safe and have fun!
Interested in getting behind the wheel of a 2018 Chevrolet Equinox? We welcome you to visit us at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte, Kernersville, and Huntersville today.
We’re thrilled to announce the latest accomplishment of Chevrolet. The all-new record of the 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE was conquered at Nürburgring’s famed German track. The 2018 Camaro completed the lap in only 7:16.04, making it the fastest Camaro to ever on this course.
“With chassis adjustability unlike any vehicle in its peer group, the Camaro ZL1 1LE challenges supercars from around the world regardless of cost, configuration or propulsion system. To make up more than a second per mile on the Nordschleife compared to the ZL1 automatic is a dramatic improvement and speaks to the 1LE’s enhanced track features,” said Al Oppenheiser, Chief Engineer of the Chevrolet Camaro.
Take a look at the exhilarating accomplishment!
Looking to get behind the wheel of your very own 2018 Camaro? We encourage you to visit us at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte, Kernersville, and Huntersville today.
Everything you could ever need in a truck has been precisely placed in the all-new 2017 Silverado 1500. With its offering of ingenious technology, safety and versatility, the Colorado is a leap forward for the midsize pickup.
From an available high-speed 4G LTE Wi-Fi connection to available advanced safety features like Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning, the Colorado has everything you could want in a truck and the advanced features you expect from a Chevy. The 2.5L I-4 engine is built trail-ready for serious off-roaders, yet feels right at home in the city thanks to premium interior features and technology. The Off-Road Mode eases the transition from city to country, adjusting the calibration of engine, transmission and traction control systems to enhance performance in rough driving conditions. A fully boxed frame and shear-style mounts help provide a smooth ride on almost any surface no matter the speed at which you are traveling. Four-wheel disc brakes with Duralife brake rotors help reduce wheel shudder, and Electric Power Steering provides a confident feel. The power within the 2017 Colorado is amazing; 308 horses roar underneath the hood in the 2.5L I-4 engine along with a torque of 275. Impressive? We think so!
Put the 2017 Chevrolet Colorado to the test with us here at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte, Kernersville, and Huntersville today.
The brand-new Colorado ZR2 is an off-road truck of firsts. It offers the best of both worlds with serious off-road capability, yet rides smooth in the city. Take a look at how the Colorado ZR2 was tested in the desert running at the Yuma Proving Ground in Arizona and a deep-sand evaluation at Silver Lake in Michigan.
Interested in purchasing your very own Colorado ZR2? We encourage you to visit us at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte, Kernersville, and Huntersville today.
From a beautifully sculpted exterior to its impressive performance, spacious interior and advanced technologies, the Bolt EV has completely reinvented what an electric vehicle can be. Want proof? Bolt EV was named Motor Trend’s 2017 Car of the Year.
Instead of losing energy when slowing down, One-Pedal Driving helps you transfer energy to the battery. When driving in Low Mode at any speed, you can slow down or even come to a complete stop by simply lifting your foot off the accelerator. This means you may use your brakes less and help increase your range. One-Pedal Driving and deceleration features may be limited when the battery is near full charge or cold. You should always use your brake pedal if you need to stop quickly.
Electronic Precision Shift allows the driver to easily select gears while providing a smooth and precise response. The great thing about Bolt EV is you can top off your battery as much or as little as you like. Or you can simply plug in at night and by the morning it’s charged up and ready to go. Charge right at home with AeroVironment’s Level 2, 32amp EVSE-RS with a 25ft cord. This Chevrolet accessory allows you to reliably charge your Bolt EV up to five times faster than with traditional cord sets and is easy to use, elegantly designed and rated for indoor or outdoor installation. Driving the 2017 Bolt EV is a breeze!
Learn more about the Bolt EV today at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte, Kernersville, and Huntersville today.
Chevrolet has officially released a new special edition Camaro for 2018 that is powerful and ready for the track. The ZL1 1LE Extreme Track Package offers drivers an unforgettable Camaro experience.
According to Steve Majoros, Chevrolet’s Cars and Crossovers Marketing Director, “In the long, storied history of Camaro performance, there’s never been another model that matches the capability of the ZL1 1LE.”
Chevrolet highlights the features of the special edition:
- Downforce-producing aero: Unique features include a carbon fiber rear wing, specific air deflectors and dive planes on the front fascia that produce grip-generating downforce to help the car stick harder and drive faster in turns.
- Adjustable suspension: Racing-derived, lightweight Multimatic DSSV® (Dynamic Suspension Spool Valve) dampers front and rear offer exceptional wheel and vehicle control. The front-end ride height is adjustable, along with the caster geometry. The rear stabilizer bar also offers three-way adjustability.
- Wheels and tires: New, specific lightweight forged aluminum wheels are an inch wider but an inch smaller in diameter, front and rear, than standard ZL1 wheels and are used with new Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar 3R tires that deliver max lateral grip of 1.10g. The overall footprint grows approximately 10 percent over the ZL1, but the wheel-and-tire package weighs about 3.3 pounds (1.5 kg) less per corner.
- Lighter weight: The lighter wheels and dampers, along with thinner rear glass and a fixed-back rear seat, contribute to an approximately 60-pound (27 kg) lower curb weight than a standard ZL1 Coupe.
- Supercharged performance and more: The power behind the ZL1 1LE is the 650-horsepower, supercharged LT4 engine backed by a six-speed manual transmission featuring Active Rev Match. Brembo brakes are also included, along with dual-zone automatic climate control, Bose premium audio system, heated/ventilated front seats and heated steering wheel.
Learn more about the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte, Kernersville, and Huntersville today.
Life can throw curve balls at times; be prepared for whatever life brings with the 2017 Chevrolet Equinox. Moms are always on the go. Whether you’re driving to and from school, practice, tournaments, or the movies, this SUV can get the job done quickly, effectively, and safely. So why is the Chevrolet Equinox the perfect SUV for busy Moms?
- The Equinox is comfortable. This Chevrolet folds, flexes and fits. When it’s space you need, the Equinox has you covered. The Multi-Flex sliding rear seat slides back to give you 39.9 inches of rear leg room. The seats also fold down to create 63.7 cubic feet of cargo space.
- The Equinox prevents, protects and responds. Features such as forward collision alert, rear cross traffic alert, rear vision camera, side blind zone alert and more help Moms remain attentive to traffic, keeping everyone safe at all times.
- The Equinox features top-of-the-line technology. Equinox offers available state-of-the-art technology designed to keep you connected and entertained every time you drive. Control the music on your iPhone with steering wheel-mounted controls along with Siri Eyes Free.
- The Equinox has great gas mileage. Whether you’re looking to get more out of every gallon or need to tow some serious weight, Equinox has two engine options to help you get the most out of your journey. Savings are bountiful in this SUV. Get up to 31 mpg on the highway and enjoy the benefits of the Eco Mode to maximize efficiency!
Looking forward to getting you and your family into a new Chevrolet Equinox? Visit us at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte, Kernersville, or Huntersville today.
The wait is over for the Colorado ZR2 Pickups! Initial deliveries of the highly anticipated 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 pickup have finally begun.
“The Colorado ZR2 really caught our attention with its built-in versatility and the high-speed, off-road potential of the Multimatic DSSV dampers. We love the ground clearance, ride stability, departure and break over angles of the ZR2, and the inherent light weight and maneuverability of its midsize package. It should be a great platform for us to build an off-road desert-racing truck,” said Chad Hall of Hall Racing.
As with all Chevrolet trucks, the Colorado ZR2 is built with durability in mind, including a fully boxed frame, roll-formed high-strength steel bed and Duralife brake rotors. The ZR2 is officially on sale in dealerships nationwide, joining the award-winning Colorado midsize pickup family.
Looking into purchasing your very own ZR2 Pickup? We welcome you to visit us at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte, Kernersville, or Huntersville today.
The new Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban combine strength and luxury together effortlessly. The special edition sporty trucks are available with all-new packages. The Tahoe RST package includes 420hp, 6.2L V-8 engine, Magnetic Ride Control with performance calibration, and an all-new Hydra-Matic 10L80 10-speed automatic transmission. “Chevrolet has continually invested in Tahoe and Suburban, developing models with varying combinations of capability, technology, and performance to meet the needs of different customers. The RST is designed for customers who want a street performance look without sacrificing capability or refinement, along with the option of increased performance as well” said Sandor Piszar, Chevrolet Truck Marketing director. Chevrolet has been the best-selling full-size SUV brand for 42 years. Today, Tahoe and Suburban are the top two vehicles in the segment. They also account for 49.3 percent of retail sales, or nearly one out of every two full-size SUVs Americans bought in 2016. Tahoe and Suburban customers are also the most loyal owners in the segment, with 79 percent of owners replacing their vehicle with another Tahoe or Suburban. Here at Parks Chevrolet, we are ecstatic to present our customers with the new Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban models in the fall of 2017.
Looking to get behind the wheel of your very own Chevrolet? We welcome you to visit us at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte, Kernersville, or Huntersville today.