Everything you could ever need in a truck has been precisely placed in the all-new 2017 Silverado 1500. With its offering of ingenious technology, safety and versatility, the Colorado is a leap forward for the midsize pickup.
From an available high-speed 4G LTE Wi-Fi connection to available advanced safety features like Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning, the Colorado has everything you could want in a truck and the advanced features you expect from a Chevy. The 2.5L I-4 engine is built trail-ready for serious off-roaders, yet feels right at home in the city thanks to premium interior features and technology. The Off-Road Mode eases the transition from city to country, adjusting the calibration of engine, transmission and traction control systems to enhance performance in rough driving conditions. A fully boxed frame and shear-style mounts help provide a smooth ride on almost any surface no matter the speed at which you are traveling. Four-wheel disc brakes with Duralife brake rotors help reduce wheel shudder, and Electric Power Steering provides a confident feel. The power within the 2017 Colorado is amazing; 308 horses roar underneath the hood in the 2.5L I-4 engine along with a torque of 275. Impressive? We think so!
Put the 2017 Chevrolet Colorado to the test with us here at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte, Kernersville, and Huntersville today.
The brand-new Colorado ZR2 is an off-road truck of firsts. It offers the best of both worlds with serious off-road capability, yet rides smooth in the city. Take a look at how the Colorado ZR2 was tested in the desert running at the Yuma Proving Ground in Arizona and a deep-sand evaluation at Silver Lake in Michigan.
Interested in purchasing your very own Colorado ZR2? We encourage you to visit us at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte, Kernersville, and Huntersville today.
From a beautifully sculpted exterior to its impressive performance, spacious interior and advanced technologies, the Bolt EV has completely reinvented what an electric vehicle can be. Want proof? Bolt EV was named Motor Trend’s 2017 Car of the Year.
Instead of losing energy when slowing down, One-Pedal Driving helps you transfer energy to the battery. When driving in Low Mode at any speed, you can slow down or even come to a complete stop by simply lifting your foot off the accelerator. This means you may use your brakes less and help increase your range. One-Pedal Driving and deceleration features may be limited when the battery is near full charge or cold. You should always use your brake pedal if you need to stop quickly.
Electronic Precision Shift allows the driver to easily select gears while providing a smooth and precise response. The great thing about Bolt EV is you can top off your battery as much or as little as you like. Or you can simply plug in at night and by the morning it’s charged up and ready to go. Charge right at home with AeroVironment’s Level 2, 32amp EVSE-RS with a 25ft cord. This Chevrolet accessory allows you to reliably charge your Bolt EV up to five times faster than with traditional cord sets and is easy to use, elegantly designed and rated for indoor or outdoor installation. Driving the 2017 Bolt EV is a breeze!
Learn more about the Bolt EV today at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte, Kernersville, and Huntersville today.
Chevrolet has officially released a new special edition Camaro for 2018 that is powerful and ready for the track. The ZL1 1LE Extreme Track Package offers drivers an unforgettable Camaro experience.
According to Steve Majoros, Chevrolet’s Cars and Crossovers Marketing Director, “In the long, storied history of Camaro performance, there’s never been another model that matches the capability of the ZL1 1LE.”
Chevrolet highlights the features of the special edition:
- Downforce-producing aero: Unique features include a carbon fiber rear wing, specific air deflectors and dive planes on the front fascia that produce grip-generating downforce to help the car stick harder and drive faster in turns.
- Adjustable suspension: Racing-derived, lightweight Multimatic DSSV® (Dynamic Suspension Spool Valve) dampers front and rear offer exceptional wheel and vehicle control. The front-end ride height is adjustable, along with the caster geometry. The rear stabilizer bar also offers three-way adjustability.
- Wheels and tires: New, specific lightweight forged aluminum wheels are an inch wider but an inch smaller in diameter, front and rear, than standard ZL1 wheels and are used with new Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar 3R tires that deliver max lateral grip of 1.10g. The overall footprint grows approximately 10 percent over the ZL1, but the wheel-and-tire package weighs about 3.3 pounds (1.5 kg) less per corner.
- Lighter weight: The lighter wheels and dampers, along with thinner rear glass and a fixed-back rear seat, contribute to an approximately 60-pound (27 kg) lower curb weight than a standard ZL1 Coupe.
- Supercharged performance and more: The power behind the ZL1 1LE is the 650-horsepower, supercharged LT4 engine backed by a six-speed manual transmission featuring Active Rev Match. Brembo brakes are also included, along with dual-zone automatic climate control, Bose premium audio system, heated/ventilated front seats and heated steering wheel.
Learn more about the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte, Kernersville, and Huntersville today.