Chevrolet partnered with country-music star Luke Bryan to design a Suburban SUV appropriate for “huntin’, fishin’ and lovin’ every day.” He said, “Chevy has been part of our family and a part of our work life on the farm for as long as I can remember. If you were a Bryan, you drove a Chevy — and I’m a longtime Suburban owner. This partnership is a natural fit for me and this unique Suburban represents everything I and my family want for our outdoor adventures.” Chevrolet explains, “Like other regular-production 2018 Suburban models, Bryan’s concept is powered by a direct-injected 5.3L V-8, rated at 355 horsepower and 383 lb-ft of torque, that’s backed by a six-speed automatic transmission. The 5.3L engine is part of the classic Chevrolet Small Block family that’s delivered proven power and dependability for more than 60 years. The Suburban also features a locking rear differential for sure-footed traction in the outdoors and an 8,000-pound trailering rating (4WD with NHT Max Trailering Package).”
Check out the additional features of Luke Bryan’s Suburban Model:
Luke Bryan Suburban Concept Features
- Chevrolet Accessories mesh grille (custom finish)
- Chevrolet Accessories black tubular assist steps
- Chevrolet Accessories Thule®* Canyon roof basket with optional extensions
- Chevrolet Accessories roof rack cross rails
- Chevrolet Accessories black Chevrolet bowtie emblems
- Hunter Bronze exterior color with Dark Carbon accents and camo graphics
- Unique lower fascia
- “Huntin’, Fishin’ and Lovin’ Every Day” exterior badges
- Roof-mounted light rack by Baja Designs
- Roof-mounted fishing rod holder
- Swing-out tailgate with spare tire mount
- Chevrolet Accessories Bluetooth headphones by KICKER®^
- Chevrolet Accessories Bluetooth Bullfrog® music system by KICKER®^
- Black and Two-Tone Olive interior color with Anodized Orange and Dark Carbon accents
- Fully trimmed seats with Argon piping and Platinum camo-pattern perforated inserts
- Custom-trimmed steering wheel, door pads, instrument panel and center console with Argon piping and Platinum camo-pattern perforated inserts
- Concept rear-facing third-row seats with custom footwell
- Reverse-mounted rear-seat DVD player
- “Huntin’, Fishin’ and Lovin’ Every Day” concept rear floormat
- Re-trimmed headliner in Light Platinum Taffeta material Chassis and suspension
- Chevrolet Accessories 22-inch concept wheels with 35-inch-tall tires
- Suspension lift
- Lower skidplate extension
- Tow hooks in Anodized Orange
- Chevrolet Performance 5.3L cold-air intake system
- Chevrolet Performance front six-piston Brembo® brake upgrade system
Test drive the Chevrolet Suburban today at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte, Kernersville, and Huntersville today.
The Chevrolet Impala makes driving a full-sized sedan feel sporty and fun. For 2018, Chevrolet has made significant updates to the beloved car. There are many reasons to rave over the new 2018 Chevrolet Impala. Check out our top three reasons to love it!
- The Exterior – The Impala’s exterior is highlighted by a sculpted body and windswept profile, active grille shutters, proportioned wheels and projector-beam headlamps. This brings a luxurious look to the full-sized sedan.
- The Entertainment – There are no restrictions within the Impala when it comes to compatibility. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability allow MyLink to display smartphone content including messages, music, maps and more on the multicolor screen. Always stay connected!
- The Safety Features – Feel as though you have a second set of eyes with the safety features of the Impala. A rear-vision camera, rear cross-traffic alert, rear park assist, side-blind-zone alert, and lane-change alert are all available in the 2018 Impala.
What’s not to like about the new 2018 Chevrolet Impala?
We encourage you to visit us at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte, Kernersville, or Huntersville today.
Chevrolet has upgraded the performance in the already sporty and quick C7 Corvette. The new performance suspension calibrations offered by Chevrolet Performance enhance ride quality and handling on C7 Corvette models now equipped with Magnetic Ride Control.
“These new calibrations leverage the latest tuning strategies of the Corvette development team to offer increased performance, while improving ride quality. The result is a greater feeling of balance and more linear responses to driver inputs — changes you’ll feel and appreciate immediately,” said Jim Campbell, GM U.S. Vice President of Performance Vehicles and Motorsports.
The new calibration features a 1-second improvement in lap times around General Motors’ 2.9-mile Millford Road Course.
Change the way you drive your C7 Corvette today with our team at Parks Chevrolet. Visit us at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte, Kernersville, or Huntersville today.
Chevrolet is known for their strong and refined vehicles that suit every lifestyle. Recently, Chevrolet took the input given by Chevrolet enthusiasts and reinvented the Express Van.
“The input we got from our dealers and customers was clear: continue to build on the strengths of the vans with business solutions GM Fleet is known for. We put together packages that will make the Chevrolet Express an even more valuable tool and deliver savings worth up to $1,000,” said John Schwegman, Director of Commercial Product and Medium Duty for GM Fleet.
There are four new packages that are available for the 2018 Fleet Van: the communication package, safety package, enhanced convenience package, and the cargo package. Each package includes Chevrolet’s 341hp Vortec 6.0L V8 engine and the Commercial Link telematics system for a year. There is so much the improved 2018 model has to offer!
Interested in taking a look at the 2018 Chevrolet Vans? We welcome you to visit us here at Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte, Kernersville, or Huntersville today.